Triple Time Stamping

Hi there

I have finally got round to making some Triple Time Stamping cards that Dawn Olchfeske showed months ago - I was waiting to get my new stamps - so over the weekend I made three cards using different stamps sets.

The first one I made uses Blooming with Kindness and some of the new In Colours - Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals.

 I was really pleased with my first attempt - and I love this colour combo.

My second one uses Flowering Flourishes and the Dynamic Duo of Regal Rose and Rose Red (straight from the Colour Coach).  The words are from one of my newest favourites Made For You.

My last one is for the Autumn Challenge over at Stampin Fun and Friends.  The challenge was you had to have a tree or a leaf/leaves incorporated in your project so I used one of my favourite sets French Foliage.
The card stock is Soft Suede and inks are Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Old Olive and Soft Suede topped off with some Linen Thread wrapped round the top two layers.

Leave me a comment and let me know which card you like best.

Have a great week.

Labels: