Stampin Fun and Friends

Hi there

Here are some more recreations from projects in the current round of Stampin Fun and Friends.

The first one is based on Tanya Bell's  project.  I didn't have the stamp set she used but thought this worked really well.  I can see more of these types of cards being created.

 
Supplies:
Stamp - Delightful Decorations
Card Stock - Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Other - Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine

The next card set is based on  Kristen Conant's project.  I got four out of an A4 sheet of card stock.  I'm using these for this month's 'thank you' cards for my customers.




Supplies:
Stamp - Embellished Events
Card Stock - Going Grey (retired), Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink - Gumball Green
DSP - Twitterpatted
Other - Framelits Labels

Don't forget to check back tomorrow morning for this week's sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday

See you later

Labels: