NZSU DSP Challenge

Hi there

Another week has flown by and my countdown to my holiday is getting closer - only 7 weeks to go :)

This week over at the NZSU blog I set a challenge to create a card or project using DSP.  I am trying to use all my current DSP up to make room for the new papers due 1st September so have used DSP for my card and gift.




I've made this bag a few times after seeing it on Karen Rogers blog.  It's a good size - I've filled it with hand creams & body lotions.  This card style was one of the first cards I made when I started with Stampin Up 4 years ago.  It's a quick and easy card to make.  My pinwheel is a 1 1/4" square using the Postage punch.

Supplies:
Card Stock - Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
DSP - Sweet Shop DSP
Other - Top Note Die, Framelits, Postage Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, In Colours Brad, Toothpick

Hope the rest of your weekend goes well.

Labels: , ,