Try Stampin on Tuesday #55

Hi there

Well I've had a busy crafting weekend but you'll have to wait a bit to see all my creations :).  Next weekend I'm away on a demo stamp camp so I've been preparing my swaps.

I did however make time this afternoon to play along at this weeks challenge for TST.  I will be sad to see the Spice Cake DSP disappear at the end of the month I really love this paper.

Triple Treat Flower is one of my favour stamps from the current catalogue - it's so versatile.  I teamed it up with the matching paper - check back later in the week for the matching gift I've made.

Supplies:
Stamp - Triple Treat Flower, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock - Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
DSP - Spice Cake
Ink - More Mustard, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Punches - Fancy Flower, 5-Petal, Word Window, Modern Label
Other - More Mustard Scallop Dots Ribbon (reverse side used), Antique Brad, Dimensionals

Well I'm off to bed - need to get up early and take some more photo's of my weekends creations.
Have a great week.

Paula

Labels: ,